Sunday, January 21, 2007

Noodlemeister!

Mmmm noodles....ok, so over a year ago when i spent some time in London i fell in love with a wonderful restaurant. Wagamama's!! In the heart of London I had found something both delicious AND reasonably priced! And if you are a traveller too, you might know that this is like gold dust when you are a budget backpacker type person. So i think in the span of five days we ate there at least 4 times! Yummers!

I returned up north pleased that I had such a lovely time in London and amazed that such a great restaurant chain had found it's way there. Never in my wildest noodly dreams did i expect they would choose Newcastle as a site for their restaurant to expand too. Who thinks of Newcastle when asked to imagine somewhere in the world that needs a fabulous Noodle restaurant? But, low and behold, this winter it came to Newcastle!!!!!!

I almost fell over! Now it's......

Noodles for me!! Noodles for anyone & everyone that visits me here in the UK!!! Noodles for meals out with friends!! Noodles for my special birthday(or any birthday for that matter)!! Noodles to comfort me in my sad times!! Noodles to line my tummy for a night out drinking!! NOODLES * NOODLES * NOODLES!

Yes, i do like Wagamama's. Gee, can you tell i'm excited that we now have one in Newcastle?? Wanna go for some noodles????

No comments: