Sunday, March 18, 2007

Blast from the Past......


Well, the not so far away past, hahahha, but still the past......Christmas 2006! Spent in Milan with my family, (Hi Mom & Dad!!) You can tell by the head apparel that it was a teeny bit chilly and of course we had to keep warm! Even with my super-stylish(ahem! No laughing!) green hat! I thought i was the coolest looking green hatted person in that park! Ha!
But to be honest, the Italians do love brightly colored things and they are the height of fashion most of the time, so i think i blended in just fine! (ie: punch pants, need i say more??) Hahah!
So yeah, since i haven't been taking any pics lately, and i'm (still!!) waiting for the pictures from my birthday party (ahem!!!!) i don't have anything else to post.....and as it's sunday i feel i need to put something here! I could just subject you to more cat pics? hahahahah!
So There ya have it!

No comments: