Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lazy/Busy.......it's all good!







Ok, so laziness & being busy don't make great excuses, but what else can i say..... I've not had much to say and I feel like i've blabbed about China enough, and really.....there isn't much more to be said about the hotel since that's where i spent most of my time, ha!
I did feel all nostalgic one day this week and re-visited photos from last summer......tweaked them a little which was fun, but my gosh it just goes to show how MUCH i need to learn about photo shop and imagery, etc... I have ideas and just don't know where to start or how to get them on the pages, ya know? i hate that feeling!
So here they are, just some eye candy to fill the gap while i'm too lazy to take new photos :)





I'm sure you can tell who they are.......



heheheh



No comments: