Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dear Team Legs...

Dear Team Legs(aka: my legs)

How are you after our excursion yesterday afternoon? Thirty minutes, without stopping, you did well! You gave it your all when I decided to push it a bit further then the normal “easy-day”, nice one!

So anyway, I thought I would write to say that I appreciate all the hard work you are putting into all this training malarchy. You didn’t even have a choice did you, ha! But you are dealing with it well! You consistently put one foot in front of the other and trundle along with only a few aches and pains as we go, which soon disappear anyway. All part of the sport, I guess? It's all coming together though, and i bet you are reaping some rewards in your own way, more muscle less flab, etc....it's all good!

Thanks also for the support & even encouragement, which you may not have realized you were giving me. The day after I’ve made you push your limits, and you don't ache or hurt, well that’s a big “Whooppeee”! That’s as near to a shout of joy from Team Legs as I could get. That means you & I are doing something right. I bet you enjoy the stretching, probably more then the jogging itself!

Now, Team Feet let’s get on the bandwagon, I want some whooping and cheering from you too!

Love,
The Rest of the Team

1 comment:

saltislove said...

Go Team Legs! What a great post...